Thank you to all who submitted a proposal to shape the 6th annual GoGreen Seattle Conference program on April 30. Our team is reviewing all submissions and will announce the selected proposals on January 9. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposal Review and Selection Process Timeline:
October 30, 2014 Call for proposals issued
December 12, 2014 Deadline for proposal submissions
January 9, 2015 Selection decisions announced to proposing projects/partnerships
January 30, 2015 Deadline for speaker bios and photos for event website
April 30, 2015 GoGreen Seattle 2015: Event Day
2015 Program Preview
Topics confirmed for this year's conference schedule are outlined below. Stay tuned for exciting program updates in the weeks to come.
- Clean Mobility/Transportation: Comparison of Inventive Breakthroughs in EV, Alternative Fuels, Hydrogen, Green Fleets and More
- Clean Mobility/Transportation: Employer Transportation Programs That Work - Success Stories from King County Employers
- Clean Mobility/Transportation: The Future of Transportation: Trends for the Digital Natives
- Clean Mobility/Transportation: Transit-Oriented Development/Transportation Demand Management: Best of Puget Sound Case Studies
- Diversity/Equity: What's Next? The State of Diversity in Environmental Organizations
- Energy: Clean Energy: Business Shaping Our Sustainable Competitive Future
- Innovation: Innovators Shaping Washington's Future/ Building an Innovation Engine for Your Organization: Lessons from Leading Companies
- Purchasing/Supply Chain: Guidance for Leadership in Sustainable Purchasing
- Resilience: Stakeholders Improving our Regional Resilience: Proactive Innovation to Combat Disruption
- Smart Cities: Smart Strategies to Engage a Transportation Vision for Competitive Cities
- Special Feature: EPA Executive Forum & Awards
Learn more about the GoGreen Conference in Seattle and see topics we've covered over the years. View our past programs:
Copyright © 2015 Event by Social Enterprises, Inc.